Our PE days are Wednesday and Thursday
Hedgehogs (Year 1/2) Our Teacher is Mrs Roberts and our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Richardson
- Homework please make sure ALL homework is neatly presented and stuck in the homework book. It must be returned by the Wednesday.
- Lunch boxes please make sure that lunch boxes are put on the trolley in the corridor outside Owls room before registration and collected after school.
PE days are Wednesday and Thursday. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school these days, including trainers or plimsolls. No earrings please.
- Learn spellings in the spelling book for an informal test the following Thursday.
Reading a school book, please record in the Home Reading Book. ( A school reward will be given to those who read 5 times a week.)
- Class Blog for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home, please see our Class Blog: https://wordpress.com/posts/wattonhedgehogsclass.wordpress.com?verified=1
- Class Curriculum Click here for our leaflet
- Parents Information Evening - please click here for Powerpoint display
Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
Our Class Curriculum is being updated and will be posted shortly
Take a look at our lovely book corner