Our PE days are Monday and Wednesday
Stags (Year 6) Our Teachers are Mrs Fowler and Mrs Duston, supported by Ms Ramirez
PE is on Monday indoor and Wednesday outdoor. Please ensure that the children have their PE kit (including trainers or plimsolls) in every day. No earrings please.
- Homework will be given on Friday to be completed and returned by Wednesday. Please ensure your child completes all of their homework every week. It is an important part of their learning process as it consolidates all that the have been working on in class all week and on occasions we refer to the homework back in class to help their learning.
- Spellings it is very important that the children practice their spellings every week. Please see the booklet which has a range of activities in it to support the learning of spellings.
- Reading remember to keep reading with your child every night. Even if they are able readers please ask them questions and discuss what they are
reading. Read at home at least 5 times a week, just a quick signature on their home reader will earn them extra house points and extra playtime.
- Class Blog for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home, and for all our Class News please click here. https://wattonstags.wordpress.com/
- Class Curriculum Click here for our leaflet
- Parents Information Evening - for Powerpoint display click here
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. Thank you.
Take a look at our lovely book corner