Our PE days are Mondays and Wednesdays
Hedgehogs (Year 1/2) Our Teacher is Miss Smith and our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Pinder and Mrs Stroomer
- Homework please make sure ALL homework is neatly presented and stuck in the homework book. It must be returned by the Wednesday.
- Lunch boxes please make sure that lunch boxes are put on the trolley in the corridor outside Owls room before registration and collected after school.
PE days are Mondays and Wednesdays. Please can you ensure PE kits are in school these days. No earrings please.
- Learn spellings in the spelling book for an informal test the following Friday.
Reading a school book, please record in the Home Reading Book. ( A school reward will be given to those who read 5 times a week.)
- Class Blog for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home, please see our Class Blog: https://wattonhedgehogs.wordpress.com/
- Class Curriculum Click here for our leaflet
Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
Our Class Curriculum is being updated and will be posted shortly
Take a look at our lovely book corner