Our PE days are Monday and Tuesday
Owls (Year 2) Our Teachers are Mrs Roberts and Mrs Rouse (a student teacher) and our teaching assistant is Mrs Richardson.
- Homework please make sure ALL homework is neatly presented and stuck in the homework book. It must be returned on Wednesdays.
- Learn spellings each week spellings will be set, these will be tested on a Thursday.
- Reading a school book, please record in yellow Home Reading Book. (A school reward will be given to those who read 5 times a week.)
- Lunch boxes please make sure that lunch boxes are put on the trolley outside our classroom before registration and collected after school.
PE days are Monday and Tuesday. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school these days, including trainers or plimsolls. No earrings please.
- Class Blog for more information on how you can support your children at home and see our current class news please see our class blog. https://wattonowls.wordpress.com/
- Parents Information evening - click here for Powerpoint display
- Class Curriculum Click here for our leaflet