Our PE days are Wednesdays and Fridays
Owls (Year 2) Our Teachers are Mrs Gill and Mrs Roberts. Mrs Clarke (a student teacher) will be working with us this term.
Mrs Gill is teaching the Owls class on Mondays, Tuesday am and Friday pm, whilst Mrs Roberts is teaching on a Tuesday pm, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Friday am.
- Homework please make sure ALL homework is neatly presented and stuck in the homework book. It must be returned on Wednesdays.
- Learn spellings each week spellings will be set, these will be tested on a Thursday.
- Reading a school book, please record in yellow Home Reading Book. (A school reward will be given to those who read 5 times a week.)
- Lunch boxes please make sure that lunch boxes are put on the trolley outside our classroom before registration and collected after school.
PE days are Wednesdays and Fridays. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school these days. No earrings please.
- Class Blog for more information on how you can support your children at home and see our current class news please see our class blog. https://wattonowls.wordpress.com/
- Class Curriculum Click here for our leaflet