PE days are Monday and Tuesday
Rabbits (Year 1) Our Teacher is Mrs Butler
and our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Jolley and Mrs Stevens
- PE is on Monday and Tuesday. Please make sure children have their PE kits in school all week. Earring are not allowed during PE
- Lunch boxes please make sure they are put on the Yr1 trolley in the corridor next to Owls class before registration.
- Homework is due in on Wednesday and spelling books need to be in school also on a Wednesday so that the following weeks spellings can be stuck in.
- Class Blog for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home please see our class blog wattonrabbits.wordpress.com
- Class Curriculum Click here for our leaflet.
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. Thank you. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
We are currently learning our number bonds. To help us, take a look at this video.