PE days are Tuesday and Friday
Rabbits (Year 1) Our Teacher is Mrs Butler
and our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Pinder
- PE is on Tuesday and Friday. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school these days, including trainers or plimsolls. No earrings please.
- Lunch boxes please make sure they are put on the Yr1 trolley in the corridor next to Owls class before registration.
- Homework is due in on Wednesday, so that the following weeks spellings can be stuck in, and will be sent home again on Friday.
- Class Blog for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home please see our class blog wattonrabbits.wordpress.com
- Class Curriculum Click here for our leaflet.
- Parents Information Evening - please click here for Powerpoint display
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. Thank you. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
We are currently learning our number bonds. To help us, take a look at this video.