Rabbits (Year 1)
Our Teacher is Miss Oakley
Our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Lee and Miss Shadbolt
- PE is on Mondays and Thursdays. Please can you ensure a full, named PE kit is in school on these days, including trainers or plimsolls. No earrings please.
- Lunch boxes need to be named and placed on the year 1 trolley which is in the corridor next to our cloakroom before registration.
- Homework is due in every Wednesday and will be sent home again on Friday. Homework is to be completed in the red homework books and presented with care. Children may pick a homework task from the 9 options to complete each week in any order they like.
- Spellings are tested every Friday.
- Reading should be done at home at least 5 times a week and recorded in your orange home reading journal. Book changing days are Wednesdays and Fridays.
Our half term overview:
This half term we are learning...
Help at home:
Click on the following for help and ideas of how to help your child at home...
- Class Blog for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home please see our class blog wattonrabbits.wordpress.com
- Parent information morning - please click here for the powerpoint display
- Parent phonics meeting - please click here for the powerpoint display
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your thoughts and opinions regarding Watton school http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
Latest School Calendar Events
- Parent Consultation Evenings 4pm - 7.30pm15Oct2019
4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Parent Consultation Evenings 3.30pm - 5.30pm16Oct2019
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Harvest Festival Church Service 9.15am18Oct2019
- Parents Coffee Morning - 9am22Oct2019
- Individual School Photographs24Oct2019