We nurture and support children so that they are happy, are healthy in body and mind and have a love for learning, enabling them to achieve their potential. We believe in developing confident, respectful and responsible citizens who make a contribution to the wider community and beyond. We provide an environment where everybody is included and everybody matters.
As a school, we have high aspirations for all, built on a solid foundation of self-belief, motivation and resilience.
We will all be the best that we can be.
Should anyone need a paper copy of any information on our website, please speak to the school office
Latest School Calendar Events
- Individual School Photographs24Oct2018
- Parent Consultations24Oct2018
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Parent Consultations25Oct2018
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Non-uniform and Disco - FOW26Oct2018
- HALF TERM BREAK29Oct2018
- We will shortly be sending out details of how to sign up for our electronic parents evening system. Email with instructions to be sent soon.