PE is on a Friday
Squirrels (Reception) Our Teacher is
Miss Chatman and Mrs Green will be completing her teacher training with us this year.
Miss Wallace and Mrs Goodman will be working in our class at times as well.
- Reading Books - All story books will be changed on a Monday (if they have been read at home). Please make sure your child has their books and reading records in school everyday and you sign their reading record when you have read with them at home. Later this half term the children will be given reading books to read with independence. A whole school expectation is that children read at least 5 times a week.
Clothes - Please make sure all clothes are named.
PE day is a Friday (please make sure no earrings are worn). The children will be doing PE inside and out this year so please make sure they have appropriate footwear in their PE bag.
- Forest school - We would love to continue to go to forest school on a Friday afternoon. Please ensure that the children are dressed appropriately with arms and legs covered. If you would like to help out at forest school then please let us know.
- Phonics and maths activities - There are phonics and maths activities available for parents and children to do together at home, please choose these activities when you drop your child off in the morning. If you would like any support with these activities then please don't hesitate to ask.
Supporting your child for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home, please see our blog; https://wattonsquirrels.wordpress.com
- Our timetable to see our daily timetable please click here
- Autumn term planning to see our targets and planning for autumn please click here
- Class information for a copy of our class information letter please click here