Our PE days are Wednesday and Friday
Kestrels (Year 4) Our teacher is Mrs Clarke and our teaching assistant is Mrs Jolley. Mrs Gill will be teaching English and Guided reading on a Monday morning.
- PE is on Wednesday and Friday. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school these days, including trainers or plimsolls. No earrings please.
- Homework read from a school book or a book of your choice from home. Aim for about five times a week. As many children are on longer books, this may be just a few pages each night. Homework and spellings are given on Friday, and homework is due in on Wednesday. All homework will now be in new homework books.
- TT Rock Stars Please continue to use TT Rock Stars to revise your times tables.
- Class Blog- for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home and for all our class news, please see our class blog https://wordpress.com/posts/kestrelsatwatton.home.blog
- Parents Information Evening - parents-welcome-meeting
- Class Curriculum-Curriculum map- Autumn term - All around the world
- Spring term-Curriculum map- Spring term - Somewhere to settle
- Summer term- Curriculum map- Summer- Water, water everywhere
- Class timetable -Autumn- Kestrels
- Our residential trip to Hudnall Park has been booked for 15th - 17th July 2019. More information will be sent out soon.
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
- Updated e-safety news- esafety newsletter parents aut19
Useful Key Stage 2 weblinks: