Welcome to Foxes (Year 3)
Our teachers are Mrs Roberts and Miss Ramirez. Our TA's Mrs Bunce and Miss Knott and our student teacher is Miss Walton.
- PE: Lessons are on Tuesday and Thursday. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school all week. Earrings must be removed on PE days, or taped up at home, prior to coming into school.
- Homework: Please continue to learn your spellings, times tables and read your book. You also have one activity choice from the sheet (see homework book and link below) to choose each week and a reading comprehension task. Parents are to discuss the reading task with their child each week and complete the comment box.
- Reading: Reading books are changed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week. Children are expected to put their book and reading record into the box to be changed.
- TTRockstars: the children will be bringing home a letter to explain how this works. We will be introducing this in class as a regular weekly activity.
- Class Blog: robertsfoxes.wordpress.com
- Parents Information Evening: Powerpoint
- Class Curriculum: Autumn Curriculum Map.docx
- Yr 3 Long Term Plan2019-20.docx
- Weekly timetable - AUTUMN .doc
- Year 3 Homework letter.docx
- aut 1 homework choices.docx
- E SAFTEY- esafety_newsletter_parents_aut19.pdf